Get a FREE FORUM now !

Dicte - Season 2

Moderator: SammY T

Re: Dicte - Season 2

Postby andywiz » Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:07 pm

I just capture them from whatever broadcaster I capture the video from, in this case TV4 Sweden.
andywiz

Postby lossy » Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:09 am

I'm sorry if what i'm asking is an inconvenience, I don't really have much of a clue of it all and how it works, but is it possible for you to upload the Swedish (/or whatever other language you have) subtitles so we (let's be honest, I) can download them? That's assuming you already have them/don't need to do extra work and they aren't hard coded.
lossy

Postby andywiz » Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:34 am

Sorry, I am no longer posting my stuff here. When Janna's original site was closed and she started this one I tried to help her get started by posting a selection of my foreign language stuff with a request that it wasn't reposted. One idiot told me that if I didn't want it reposted I shouldn't post it here in the first place. So I stopped.

When she moved from here to the new one I once again tried to her get off to a good start by offering and posting some brand new foreign stuff, with the same request that people respect the work and did not repost. Within hours some idiot, could have been the same one, had taken it from here and it was reposted in my thread on another site. So let the idiot(s) supply from now on.
Last edited by andywiz on Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
andywiz

Postby lossy » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:19 pm

Arghh, people suck. I guess it's the internet hey. I don't suppose you'd be willing to send them over e-mail? To be honest I only really signed up to ask how the subtitles were coming along, the whole foreign tv show thing is new to me, Dicte, The Bridge and Borgen are the first shows I started watching after living in Denmark for a few months. One of the downsides is, subtitles are hard to come by for shows like Dicte :(
lossy

Postby andywiz » Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:06 am

I have just done a quick one line search. The Swedish subs for series 2, which is what I capture, have been posted on one of the main sub sites. I don't repost what anyone else has posted, and I respect this site by not posting other site addresses here, but they are easy to find.
andywiz

Postby Great Dane » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:19 pm

I have tried to have a look - but they can't be loaded on to my subtitle workshop programme :-(
Great Dane

Postby elfion » Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:31 pm

andywiz wrote:Sorry, I am no longer posting my stuff here. When Janna's original site was closed and she started this one I tried to help her get started by posting a selection of my foreign language stuff with a request that it wasn't reposted. One idiot told me that if I didn't want it reposted I shouldn't post it here in the first place. So I stopped.

When she moved from here to the new one I once again tried to her get off to a good start by offering and posting some brand new foreign stuff, with the same request that people respect the work and did not repost. Within hours some idiot, could have been the same one, had taken it from here and it was reposted in my thread on another site. So let the idiot(s) supply from now on.
I think you are doing the work you are doing for wrong reasons. Seems like you are doing it for some sort of recognition, instead of doing good things for the community. A lot of people are working on stuff like that and many other non for profit projects, and their work gets plagiarized all the time. And guess what? You posting this stuff is also taking advantage of the hard work that the actors did and the money the producers invested. But instead of at least doing some good to the community that really wants to watch the content, people who are not willing to pay or can't pay etc. So you are letting all of them down. AND you are posting files that are freaking branded with a big red box "Yet another andywiz file leeched...". I'm talking about the new Wallander episode. The leeching is a shitty thing to do. But it's natural, just like short selling on the stock market. You can't really stop it. Because if it was possible, then you wouldn't be able to post it at all in the first place. Which is kind of in agreement with what "the idiot" said, actually. You have to face the reality that there will be leechers, it's inevitable. But why should the community have to suffer because they download the file you posted with malicious branding in big red box? The difference between what the leechers did and what you did is huge. What they did is a shitty thing to do to YOU, but it's actually a good thing for the community. Because they are spreading the great content you created. But you are doing a shitty thing for EVERYBODY. It's childish, and it's very very morally questionable, from my perspective.
Last bumped by Anonymous on Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:31 pm.
elfion

Previous

Return to Requests