Get a FREE FORUM now !

Forum Help

Moderator: SammY T

Forum Help

Postby jannajive » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:15 pm

Ok as you may have noticed it's generally just me and SammY running the site now,HBS is the wonderful techhie and i really need some help with the night time scene releases.I try to stay awake at least till 8-9 pm but i wake at 3 am to get started so it's hard to do that sometimes.I really need someone dependable to help out as i just can't leave it all on dear Sammy's head.So if interested in genuinely helping out please pm me and we'll talk from there.Thanks-Janna :D
JannaJives is now http://wanderingsouls.me/
jannajive
Site Admin

Re: Forum Help

Postby b_b » Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:15 am

jannajive wrote:Ok as you may have noticed it's generally just me and SammY running the site now

It took a minute Janna, but now that you have mentioned it...
You have recently been thru SO much, SO SO much! The weight on your shoulders must be tremendous!! I would have thought the regular Hive gang would be on hand to help.
I don't know if something of controversy has happened (and that is really your private matter); but I want to send you, SammY and HBS my Best of Luck wishes.
Unfortunately, I am not a ‘capper nor uploader’; therefore not in a position to help.
Since I couldn’t send a PM (function is not available in my Control Panel), I am taking this opportunity (I hope that is OK) to say Thank You, Thank You so much. I loved your old site and will continue to stop by as always here at your new site.
**bb
Thank you so much!
b_b

Postby supergoten » Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:27 pm

I wish we knew why some of our admins have left.
This is when you need them the most, and I hope there wasn't some stupid drama or anything. I love everyone here!

I wish I could help but I have no way to cap.

But i thank you for all that you do. :)
supergoten

Postby kleptonite » Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:21 pm

Hi Janna,

I don't have the possibility of doing any capturing either. Are there any other functions that would help spread the workload?

k.
kleptonite

Postby jannajive » Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:55 pm

guys lets just say they were basically run off by all the hatefulness in the shoutbox,etc.i was busy getting ready to sell house and unaware of all the drama and they decided to go to greener pastures so to speak,yes it was at the worst possible time but what can one do about it but move on and plod away. :(
JannaJives is now http://wanderingsouls.me/
jannajive
Site Admin

Postby b_b » Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:24 pm

jannajive wrote:all the hatefulness in the shoutbox... what can one do about it but move on and plod away. :(
It is so very sad Janna that hateful folk take pleasure coming into a cyber space with the intention of ruining other folks' good thing. You have worked so very hard, all the while packing & moving your home. Experiencing UNSETTLEDNESS does not appropriately describe what THAT is like. But to have your forum attacked at the same time is just an impossible and overwhelming situation.
Take heart Janna… Your site has motivated such fun-loving and dedicated people to participate. It was your Hive that I came to in order to read people’s on-going chatter and have a laugh… even the dreaded collection of squirrels couldn’t keep me away! :lol: Often when people 'sign off' a Website in which they are participants… with some time, space and distance... they discover another point of view.

I wish you the very best! :)
**bb
Thank you so much!
b_b

Postby supergoten » Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:47 pm

That's sad that people like that can ruin such a good thing.

You work hard to provide this site to us, and if they don't respect that...thats their problem not yours!
supergoten

Postby chryss » Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:07 pm

Always a few bad apples to spoil the bunch. I'm not a capper/uploader either, but if you need any other help like keeping boards organized, I'd be happy to. Just know there are still a lot of us who appreciate all you do.
"The Net interprets censorship as damage and routes around it." ~ John Gilmore
chryss

Postby d3mon1977 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:14 am

Wha??? why? huh? wha... :( come on....
d3mon1977

Postby d3mon1977 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:18 am

I just found some info on kickass torrents from hector.
I understand now why he left.

But where is tilly??? :S
d3mon1977

Next

Return to General Site Info